Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Post practices

  • I will try to line photos up with a bit more finesse.

  • I will try to post weekly since my goal is to engage in some kind of family history activity at least that often.

  • I will try to represent all four family lines and tag them appropriate so you can follow your own line of interest.

  • I will gladly accept suggestions and content! (and considering the haphazard nature of my first post - CORRECTIONS).
I just hope that this is a way for me to motivate myself to do more and hopefully to clarify with others what might need some attention.

Bonus picture: Champion grain elevators (photo effect - watercolour)


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Loved seeing the grain elevators, the way they were when I was a little kid growing up in Champion. Thanks, daughter.
Love your blog. Mom