Saturday, October 6, 2012

Puzey Family

(To read the full post - please click on the post to get it to open up in full view)

I love getting a request to share or to find out some information. But I am not always as prepared to do this easily as I could be. When my aunt Sandy called to help direct her to the Puzey family history, I knew that  while there was a lot of information available, I haven't made it very easy to find!

So in this and primarily my next post, I'll try to pull together the bits and pieces I have scattered across the world wide web.

Starting with finding photos. Even these aren't all in one convenient spot. I use Flickr for my personal photos and that includes some family photos (click here for the Puzey Family set - a mix of unidentified and known photos)  but I have family history photos also on Facebook, in wikis, in various blog posts (here and here), on Ancestry.com, and still in my hard drive!

Since some of my information isn't available to everyone, I'll republish some of what I posted in Ancestry or have on my hard drive in a part 2 to this post. 

1 comment:

Carol Bullock said...

I can help you identify some of the pictures.